Saturday, November 7, 2015

#NaBloPoMO - Podcasts

Two Podcasts that I'd like to share with you this evening:

1. The Typical Middle Schooler - A newly created podcast from our GFA learners. They've one episode and I am certain that they, and I would appreciate any feedback you might have.






2. Hixson Game Central Podcast: This is a project that was started by a gaming and tech enthusiastic learner who wanted to make a website all about video games. Once the site was up and running he found that he had little to update, I asked him a few things about some video games and instantly I thought he had might have the knack for podcasting. So I introduced him to Audacity, gave him a Microphone, and now he is is on his second season.




I hope you enjoy the podcasts, soon I will share the tools and tricks behind the scenes to make it all come together.


If you are interested in these podcasts and other content directly from our learners, search on your favorite podcast app for HixsonHub ON AIR, you can also find us on iTunes, and SoundCloud

No comments:

Post a Comment